Quintet Acquisitions is looking to hire an Executive Assistant to join their team! The ideal candidate will be a problem solver who has excellent communication skills and impeccable attention to detail. The candidate should also have experience working in a fast-moving environment, working independently, performing administrative tasks, and providing support to coworkers. An ability to multitask, manage complex schedules, and meet changing deadlines is essential to the position.
- Provides high-level administrative support and assistance to the CEO and/or other assigned leadership staff
- Schedule appointments and maintain calendars
- Schedule and coordinate staff and other meetings
- Prepare communications, such as memos, emails, invoices, reports, and other correspondence
- Create and maintain filing systems, both electronic and physical
- Manage accounts and perform bookkeeping
- Other duties as required
- Manage incoming/outgoing mail and shipments, and maintaining an organized, clean office environment
- Provide administrative support to senior leaders
- Plan, organize, and schedule company meetings in the office, off-site, and virtually
- Coordinate domestic and international travel arrangements
- Order and oversee office supplies and food deliveries for group meetings
Due to specific position requirements, we can only hire individuals located in, or within a commutable distance of, Greensboro, NC.
- 3 weeks - In-Person, Greensboro, NC | 9:00 am - 1:00 pm EST
- 9:00 am - 1:00 pm EST, Potential for a hybrid schedule, Monday + Thursday in the office (some flexibility if communicated and agreed upon)
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years experience as an executive assistant supporting C-Suite or high-level leadership
- Proven administrative experience
- Aptitude for learning new software systems
- Experience managing budgets and expenses
- Experience developing internal processes and filing systems
- Comfortable handling confidential information
- Decision-making: can make independent decisions daily, addressing the best way to handle specific tasks.
- Communications and collaboration: must collaborate with other administrators and support personnel, management, and clients on a regular basis.
- Organizational skills: Organization and prioritization are the core elements of the Executive Assistant’s responsibilities. You must know how to keep yourself and others organized and how to determine which tasks are the most important in each list.
- Writing: Spelling, punctuation, sentence structure and writing are essential to an Executive Assistant, who must be proficient in a variety of styles
- Ability to lead groups of people
- PREFERRED: College Degree
This position is part-time to start and not eligible for benefits at this time.
Instant Teams is a Jobs Marketplace connecting talent with skills-based opportunities! While you are seeing this posting on a job board, our Marketplace is the place to be! We encourage you to create an account in the Instant Teams Jobs Marketplace to continue your applicant journey. View the full job description and apply directly here!