Social Media Analyst
Marketing & Communications, IT
Easton, MD, USA
Posted on Friday, September 15, 2023
The Ferretly Analyst ensures quality and timely delivery of social media reports to customers using a platform that leverages AI to analyze a subjects social media post history. While the position is remote, expect up to 1-week of on-site training in Easton, MD.
- Perform identity resolution on subjects as assigned. Including identifying social media profiles.
- Executing background checks
- Performing quality assurance to resolve any false flagged posts
- Multi-tasking and balancing multiple customer and management requests
- Quickly understanding and research various countries culture and dialect to be able to analyze and correct flags for false positives and false negatives
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows, or Apple OSX operation systems and web browser (Chrome or Safari) and cloud-based applications. Also should have knowledge of various social media platforms.
- Possess creativity and analytical skills to efficiently manage their time, especially as it relates to locating social media profiles and ensuring the accuracy of the social media background report
- High School Diploma
- Great opportunity for a candidate looking to start with a technology company with room to grow!