Full Stack Engineer
Our Team: We’re a fast-growing, culture-focused, venture-backed startup dedicated to building products that re-imagine an organization's Business Intelligence environment. As a team, we practice what we preach: we work hard to cultivate anenvironment in which people feel comfortable bringing their full selves to work every day.
We are looking for a Full Stack Engineer to join our team to lead impactful projects and accelerate our growth. You'll be responsible for building and improving our web applications using different technologies such as Typescript, React, Python and Postgress.
At Datalogz, we work with companies across industries to deal with the ever-increasing amount of dashboards and reports in their BI environments. We call this mess BI Sprawl.
By cleaning up BI Sprawl through automation and identification, Datalogz frees resources, improves performance, reduces risk, and empowers people to make better decisions.
We activate best-in-class analytics and reporting environments!
Must be authorixed to work in the U.S.
What you’ll do:
As a Full Stack Engineer, you will play a pivotal role collaborating with our Head of Engineering to architect, develop, and bring to life a cutting-edge product that is gaining rapid traction among our customers. In this dynamic position, you will actively engage with clients, our CEO, and sales teams to seamlessly bridge the gap between our innovative product and the needs of our diverse customer base.
- Write clean, high-quality, high-performance, maintainable code.
- Work hand in hand with stakeholders to develop clear project requirements and ensure timelines are met by prioritizing actionable tasks.
- Continuously improve the architecture of our frontend services to elegantly handle data-intensive interactions using Typescript, React, and Redux and strong knowledge of data structures and commonly used algorithms like depth/breadth-first search.
- Continuously improve the architecture of our backend services to elegantly adapt to changes in customer environments and infrastructure using common abstraction patterns that promote code reuse and reliability with Python, FastAPI, and PostgreSQL.
- Work with Docker, Redis, Git, Bash, AWS/Azure/GCP, IaC, CI/CD
- You will become an expert on metadata tracking across multiple BI platforms.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred with 5+ years of relevant work experience.
- Experience parsing abstract syntax trees (AST) or other graph data.
- Exceptional ability to create visualizations and charts for insights.
- Strong willingness to learn new tools, technologies, and mathematical skills.
- Experience with databases including PostgreSQL, Snowflake.
- Track record of creating and iterating upon products based on customer learnings.
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities and align them with core product objectives.
- Excellent communication skills with both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Extremely organized with excellent attention to detail.
- Collaborative attitude and desire to contribute outside primary areas of responsibility.
- Previous experience at a B2B SaaS venture-backed start-up is preferred.
- Experience working with large BI environments is a plus.
Benefits: We put a premium on attracting and retaining the best talent. That’s why we reward our people with a highly competitive salary and a wealth of amazing benefits, including company equity, medical, dental and vision insurance premiums. Unlimited PTO and much more.