Outbound Verification Specialist - Qualifying Guide
Posted on Tuesday, August 22, 2023
OverviewInstant Teams is currently hiring entry to mid-level Outbound Verification Specialist - Qualifying Guides to partake in a mission-driven opportunity that helps improve the financial well-being of consumers. These Remote Team Members (RTMs) are responsible for pre-qualifying insurance shoppers while providing first-class service in an outbound call center environment. This role will heavily depend on your background in soft sales, no quit attitude, and your interest and proven track record in helping customers.**Candidates MUST pass a background check to be considered**
- Instant Teams is a remote-first company and so this position is and will continue to be 100% remote, work-from-home.*
- Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm PST | 12pm - 8pm EST.
- Training is 2-3 weeks dependent on performance metrics and 100% mandatory attendance. Expect breakout sessions, shadowing, and live calls!
- Speak with and serve an average of 300 potential shoppers per day via an outbound dialer system
- Qualify customers by asking a series of targeted questions to find out the customer’s goals and ensure they would be a good fit for the products and/or services
- Meet daily, weekly, and monthly key performance indicators based on various metrics
- Maintain the highest quality of customer service by demonstrating proper phone etiquette and consistently follow scripts
- Demonstrate ability to handle and overcome challenges with your best rebuttal (our training team will prepare you for success!)
- Handle proficient data entry and computer-related requirements in digital environment
- Utilize excellent oral communication skills and positively engage with any individual over the phone, particularly elderly individuals
- Computer – Laptop or desktop (Chromebooks are not compatible)
- Wired USB headset with a microphone
- USB Mouse if using a laptop
- A high-speed internet connection: 15 MBPS upload and 15 MBPS download (Try fast.com to test your connection!)
- Google Chrome for internet browser
- MUST pass a background check
- It’s 100% remote!
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits are activated after 60 days (for full-time only)
- Generous PTO accrual after 60 days
- Trainees who have successfully completed the 60 day period on the platform will see a pay increase to $17/hour
- Upon successful completion of 181 days on the platform will see a pay increase to $18/hr if performance targets are met.
- Become a Senior Qualifying Guide and unlock access to a Career Skills Accelerator and work towards obtaining a license for life and health insurance
- Remote culture: we are a globally located, diverse team with 24/7 Slack channels, and team meetings, to help build relationships with other remote team members and stay-in-the-loop of all things Instant Teams.
- OCONUS - (Outside the Continental US) specifically Europe
- Those eligible to work in the US located in Japan, Puerto Rico & Guam are eligible
- Washington D.C.
- Seattle, Washington
- New York City
- Flagstaff, AZ